We provide Third Party Claims administration for Texas Non Subscription, Workerâ€™ Compensation, Occupational Injury and ERISA Benefit Plan Administration with a staff of highly trained and experience adjusters. Our third-party administration (TPA) services have been recognized among the best in the industry.
In addition, we also offer Full Risk Management services Our Team of Safety/Risk professionals provide stand-alone safety consultative services on a fee basis to employers, regardless of their insurance program.
Benefits of our Risk Management Services
- A staff of safety professional located in Texas
- Certified Safety Professionals and Professional Engineers on staff
- Each of our consultants average over 16 years experience in a wide variety of industries
- All consultants are qualified as Professional Safety Consultants and Field Safety Representatives by the Texas Workers Compensation Commission
- Our staff is available to serve as expert witness in safety program evaluations
Texas Non Subscription Claims Services
Anchor is a Third Party Claims Administrator with experience and exposure to complex Non Subscription Claims. We pride ourselves in stating, We are more than just Benefit Administrator, and we are a full service Claims Administrator.
Statutory Workers Compensation Claims Management
Licensed TPA in multiple States (TX, OK & AR)
- Licensed adjusters in multiple States (TEX, OK & AR)
- Can handle all aspects of adjusting the claim (or specific assingments)
- Texas client involved in Performance-Based Oversight has been designated as a High Performer (every audit)
- Adjusted over 30,000 workers compensation claims
In House Medical Director
CROSSPOINT MEDICAL MANAGEMENT
Customized case management provided by experienced, professional Registered Nurse:
- Comprehensive, independent assessments of injured worker medical status through entire claim episode
- Evaluated need for on-site case management services
- Review medical records for appropriateness of care and progress
- Flexible services according to employer and/or adjuster requests